JOY provides supplemental groceries only to those living in the Northern Lebanon School District.

1.  You will need a photo identification card with a current address for ALL persons in your household from first grade on.  For children from birth to Kindergarten, we need to see a Social Security card or a birth certificate.

2.  You will need a current utility bill or rent receipt to verify your residency in the Northern Lebanon School District.